The Board of Directors aims to ensure that the shareholders are informed of all major developments affecting the Company's and its controlled entities state of affairs. Information is communicated to shareholders as follows:
- The full annual financial report is distributed to all shareholders who have requested it and the report contains relevant information about the operations of the Company;
- During the year, changes to the state of affairs of the Company and details of future developments, in addition to the other disclosures required by applicable law, are included in press releases and quarterly reporting;
- The quarterly report and cash flow statement contains a review of the operations and a statement of cash flow respectively of the Company during the period;
- Proposed major changes in the Company, which may impact on share ownership rights, are submitted to a vote of shareholders; and
- Notices of all meetings of shareholders, annual reports, quarterly reports and material TSX.V announcements are posted on SEDAR (www.sedar.com).
The Board encourages full participation of shareholders at the Annual General Meeting to ensure a high level of accountability and identification with the Company's strategy and goals.